Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Unwelcome Attentions

Ever since this blog's been mentioned on Cartoon Brew, it's brought some more attention to it...which is a mixed blessing. On the one hand it's great to greet some old friends who are enjoying a little innocent fun online.

But it's also brought an anonymous poster or two who act as if they have a right to order me around on my own site.

When I read idiotic remarks about why I should be
'taking responsibility' for the blog, that's when I do just that. Some people do not take hints. There have been repeated requests to leave politics out of this blog. They were ignored.
So the commentary button's been removed from the site.

I will continue to post material as the fancy takes me and explaining things if I feel like it, not when someone orders me to. And the only comments that will appear on the site will be mine.
I am not interested in putting up with the comments of bullies and crying babies who don't even have the guts to post under their own names.