Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

NEW BLOG

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a few years since I updated this blog. I have been rather busy, but the efforts have borne fruit: there is a third edition of PREPARE TO BOARD which contains images from a film I wanted to make, OLD TRICKS. I was that confident that the picture would be finished by the time the book was published, I actually put some of the model sheets into it.
a poster for OLD TRICKS
third edition cover
Well, surprise, surprise....my life took a dramatic turn when I met author Thomas King at his presentation at Sheridan College, and he immediately announced that he wanted one of his short stories animated.

And so I made an animated cartoon called A SHORT HISTORY OF INDIANS in CANADA.
Poster for the film.

You can read about it on my new blog.

This one will still continue...hell, I may still blog on it...but if you want to learn about the book and the films, here's the address of the new one. See you there.
https://nancybeiman.com/

No comments: